Friday, September 7, 2012

My Husband


Ephesians 5:25
“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her...”

My husband is the bomb. He has taken care of my son at night for the past two months without me spelling him.  He has taken over responsibility for the chores, does most of the caring for my son, shepherds me spiritually, loves me deeply, and makes sure we’re taken care of in all respects, while he’s going to school. He’s a blunt person by nature, but he curbs that for my sake. He makes a point of trying to understand where I’m coming from. I love my husband. I treasure my husband.

I am thankful God gave him to me, and me to him.  I pray that God would give me the strength to be a help to him, and to see the best moments in which to help. May we follow the path God sets before us to guide us toward greater unity.

1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful for both of you and darling James. Thanks for loving our grandson.

    ReplyDelete