Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Electric Toothbrushes


We bought our electric toothbrush at the suggestion of our oral hygienists.  I don’t remember to floss very often, which creates problems, as you can imagine.  However, our electric toothbrush has made all the difference in a dental clean bill of health.  I only have issues when I forget to brush intermittently for extended periods of time.  It takes less time and less effort, and is easier on the pocketbook (and the mouth) than a cavity.

The battery in our electric toothbrush has been keeping less and less charge, and finally won’t make it through a brushing anymore.  We have had to resort back to brushing our teeth by hand again until a replacement battery arrives.  (*gasp*)  I am missing my electric toothbrush.  I was very thankful to have it while it was working, and now I remember just how much.  (I have developed a sore in its absence.)  

So, I look forward to the arrival of the replacement battery, and thank God that there is such a thing as electric toothbrushes to help us not have sores.

No comments:

Post a Comment