Monday, December 17, 2012

My iPhone


I have an iPhone 4, and I use it constantly.  I love being able to Text someone and to not worry about when they get to it.  I have a Bible on it that I also use fairly regularly.  I can get email immediately, I can set locational reminders, entertain myself while waiting for the doctor, check my bank accounts, find my way to an unfamiliar place, track my walking (“workout”) statistics, create an internet hotspot if I need to upload something on my computer, and do most anything you can imagine.  It may be the most useful tool I own, shy of my car (if you consider that a tool).

I fully recognize that my iPhone is a convenience that God didn’t have to provide for.  Yet He did.  I am thankful for His good gift, and for My Husband, without whom I never would have sprang for the expense.  Thank you, Lord, for your abounding mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment