Friday, January 10, 2014

Babysitting

Now that the holidays are past, and our family is over being sick, my husband and I were able to go out on a date night again.  This still wouldn’t have been possible, however, without babysitting.  Papa to the rescue!

I am thankful for babysitting, that the Lord made a way for my husband and I to “get away” to spend some time together.  I am also thankful that we haven’t had to pay for babysitting (yet) due to the help of both friends and relatives.  Their help has been invaluable.  I am thankful for Papa’s service of babysitting his grandchild, and I am thankful that my son gets to spend time with his grandfather.

While my husband and I have offered our services as babysitters, we honestly aren’t in a great position to actually do it, since we live so far away.  This means that I haven’t really been able to return the favor, and I look forward to the day when I can.  Friends and family are a huge blessing when it comes to babysitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment