Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hugs

Have you ever noticed what a hug can do?  I don’t know if it’s just me, but a hug can be God’s reminder to me that everything is okay, I don’t need to worry, and I am loved.  He used my husband today to tell me that in a hug.  

I’ve let myself grow a little anxious over the amount of work I have been missing, whether due to the holidays or sickness.  Being the main provider for our household at the moment, money sometimes weighs a little heavy in my mind.  God has shown me time and again that, yes, we should plan for our finances, but that I don’t need to worry about anything - finances included.  Jehovah-jireh:  the Lord will Provide.


I am thankful for God’s reminders in hugs.  I am thankful that He has provided us with a physical way to feel His hugs.  (Not that my husband is God, certainly - but God works through my husband.)  I thank Him for His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment