Friday, January 17, 2014

Project Helpers

My husband’s uncle and grandpa came over today to help my husband with our Pantry Project!  They got A LOT done, and it’s nearly finished.  There still might be a chance that we’ll be able to finish it before my husband starts school.  We’ll see what the Lord does.

It wasn’t just nice to have the help, it was nice to have the encouragement and sense of humor around, too.  Not to mention the experience and extra brains to figure out ways past obstacles... like the belt coming off of the table saw, and the blade not staying straight.  I’m not sure about you, but I do find it easier to keep a good attitude when I have other people with me (usually).


I am thankful for project helpers, and how God used them not only to give us a major push toward completion, but to enjoy their company.  I thank the Lord for family and friends, and His ministry through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment