Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Daylight Saving


My husband has been working on how best to lead our family, and made the decision to use Daylight Saving to help us get up and running earlier in the day.  So, instead of getting up an hour “later,” we have gotten up at the “same” time.  There are a few adjustments that aren’t as desirable, but he has taken my concerns into consideration, and we are finding ways to make things work.

So far, it has worked pretty well, and our mornings are far less rushed.  I can get a couple quick chores done in the morning - which he will help with, if possible - and then we can be on our way with our little man.  Mornings are not an easy thing for me, and Daylight Saving has made it easier, since I’m still getting up at the “same” time (an hour earlier) and have a far less rushed morning to start the day.

I am thankful for the way my husband decided to use Daylight Saving, and for the way God is using it in our lives.  What is God using in your marriage?

No comments:

Post a Comment