Friday, November 1, 2013

Playing Together


My husband and I both enjoy video games - especially when we get to play together.  Not only do we get to play something we love together, but we get to work together toward a common goal.  In a way, I can work on submitting to him and being his helper in working toward his goals, and he can practice servant-leadership in helping to accomplish my goals.  It makes for an interesting (and fun!) dynamic.

Not that we’re necessarily bearing that in mind at all times during the course of our play, but it does come into play, so to speak.  It’s another reminder that, as christians, our world view really does affect everything that we do.  All things are for the glory of God.

May that mindset and the knowledge of His will seep ever deeper into my life, that I may, indeed, reflect His glory.  

No comments:

Post a Comment