Friday, April 11, 2014

Backyards

Dear Lord,

It was so fun today to get to hang with my little man in his grandparents’ backyard!  Its planned layout hasn’t yet been fully realized, but its making definite progress, and in any case - what does a little boy care as long as he can play?!  It doesn’t seem as though I get that opportunity very often without the feeling of something else pressing at me, yet today, I just got to play with my little man.

Thank You for backyards that we can enjoy - whether for playing or rest.  It seems that I got both (of a sort) today as I played with him.  I suppose my focus must have been in the right place - on You.  Thank You for that work in me lately.  Life is so much more joyous when You’re in the middle of it.  I pray that he had as much fun as I did.


In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment