Monday, April 21, 2014

Dwelling

Philippians 4:8
“Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.”

Dear Lord,

Thank You for dwelling.  To be able to dwell on Your good gifts is such a blessing.  It takes my mind off of the bad things and helps me to look to You.  If I choose to dwell with a specific focus on You, it’s even better, because You overcome my feelings (even if not until later) and fill me with the joy of Your presence.  Thank You for the peace of knowing You.  Thank You for all that You have given us in Your Word upon which to dwell.  I pray that I would honor You and keep You on the throne of my heart, by keeping my thoughts centered on You.

In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment