Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Statistics

Dear Lord,

I know a lot of people find statistics boring, but when I’m perusing the statistics of my blog and Facebook page, it’s difficult not to be thankful for their helpful information.  I may not have tons of page views, clicks, shares, comments, and +1’s, but I do have some - and You have used those statistics to encourage me to continue.  It can be easy to start focusing on myself, and to consider the time it takes to post on my Facebook page, Twitter account, and each Google Community, but those statistics show me You are, in fact, using those posts.  Thank You, Lord, for a way to see some feedback.

I pray for Your help not to focus on them so much that I start to place my hope in them rather than on You.  I do, however, thank You for the measure of accountability they can create.  I pray for Your blessing on this blog, and that You would use it to minister in others’ lives.

In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment