Friday, April 25, 2014

blurb.com

Dear Lord,

Thank You that when I started this venture, my sister pointed me to blurb.com.  It made it so easy to create a book out of my first 100 thankful things, and it will be even easier once I get a little time together to create my second book.  You know that I was a bit reticent to talk to people and find out what I needed to do and how to do it, but after researching blurb.com, I realized that I didn’t have to!  Everything was explained, easy, intuitive, and I didn’t have to talk to anyone!  I never would have thought that self-publishing would be so easy!

Thank You for the drive You created in me to put together My Thankful Beginning ~ A Shift in Focus, and I pray that You would bless many through it.  Thank You that blurb.com is now offering free ISBN’s, as well as the ability to list books on amazon.com as well, and I pray for Your wisdom in how and when I should utilize that.  Thank You, Lord, for blurb.com.


In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment