Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Multiple Thanks

Dear Lord,

Thank You so much for the work that You are doing in my life.  To look back on each day, I have multiple instances that I can think of from which to choose a thankful thing to write about.  This is my 452nd thankful thing, and I still haven’t had a lack of new things for which to thank You.  You have given so many gifts to us, Your children, and I am overjoyed by Your love.

I consider yesterday - one of my more nastily painful days - and You still helped me to keep my focus and joy in You.  I had multiple thanks during the day, and while I did falter at various points in the day, You were faithful to answer my prayers to help me refocus on You.  Thank You, Lord, for Your Faithfulness.  I may not have enjoyed the pain, but I certainly enjoyed Your love in its midst.

In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment