Saturday, April 12, 2014

Overnight Babysitting

Dear Lord,

Thank You so much for overnight babysitting.  The chance for my husband and me to get away together is fun and a bit exciting.  Not that I’d rather be away from my two-year-old, but we did enjoy a night away (together) for the first time since he was four months.  Thank You for that opportunity.  We know that our marriage is important not only to us, but to You, and we hold that in high regard.

I pray for those who are babysitting him that things would go smoothly - and in good fun, too!  I pray for his soul, Lord, that his name would be written in Your Book of Life, and that Your Name would be written on his heart.  Help us and those around him to model You clearly to him.  Thank You, too, that in Your sovereignty, You watch over Him.  I am privileged to put him in Your care.


In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment