Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Lending of a Swimsuit

Dear Lord,

Thank You for my sweet friend, and the lending of a swimsuit.  Her generosity made up for my forgetfulness, and provided a way for me to enjoy the feel of the water’s “anti-gravity.”  My body has been complaining a bit more recently, and I could definitely see Your work through her in the lending of her only swimsuit.  Not only did I get to relax in the water, but I got to spend some much-desired hangout time with her - double-score!

Thank You, Lord, for such a friend, and for the relief You provided me through her.  I pray that I might be able to return the favor some day, and that it would be as obvious that I am showing Your love.  Thank You for Your work in me to sustain a focus on You throughout the day, and I pray for Your continued sustenance.  Lord, Your love is amazing!

In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment