Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Backpacks

Psalm 115:11
"You who fear the Lord, trust in the Lord; He is their help and their shield."


My backpack goes with me everywhere. Without it, I would have to carry two or three bags. I use it as my purse, my laptop bag, book bag, and for a little while used it as my knitting bag, too. It’s wonderfully versatile and pleasingly resilient. I even think it looks cool, with its frosty blue and black tones, which is a nice little bonus.

I get looks for my backpack sometimes, but I’d rather carry it and have two hands available than both hands full with my things. Besides, free hands mean I can carry all of my 1-year-old’s things in fewer trips. That’s pretty nice, too.

Yes, I am very thankful for backpacks, that God made an easy way for us to carry more with less work. It just seems to make things run more efficiently, especially with the amount my family travels! It's one of those things I don't think about often because it's always there, but is an incredible help!

Has God provided you with an item that’s your workhorse?

No comments:

Post a Comment