Friday, March 8, 2013

Hotspots

Psalm 33:6
"By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, and by the breath of His mouth all their host."


Since I write a lot on the drive home, I often use my iPhone as a hotspot to post or research something. It’s a very handy thing to have, and it helps me make the most of my time. (Don't worry, my husband does the driving; we carpool.) I can also attend to my banking, etc. if I hadn't had time earlier in the day.

We don’t spend much time at home, and it’s usually bedtime when we do arrive. Being able to do things on-the-go makes errands and goals much more possible. I thank God He made the necessary waves for hotspots, so we have one more thing at our disposal to make the best use of our time.

It amazes me when I consider all the little pieces and parts of creation God made. From the beginning, He designed everything we could or would use and the ways in which we could use it - science itself. Of course, this makes me wonder how much He taught Adam and Eve in the beginning... how much we may have lost that we once knew, and how much He allowed us to discover. Sometimes, I wonder if this isn't why many of us are enamored of the idea of lost ancient - but advanced - civilizations.

What piece or part of God's creation helps you make the most of your time?

No comments:

Post a Comment